AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Shrimp - Blue Velvet - 30 for $60 or take the entire colony for $250

Shrimp - Blue Velvet - SOLD OUT

Hi AAAA folks. Its time again to tear down my latest aquascape and setup the next for the China International Aquascaping Contest. I have a lot of shrimp that I do not want to put in the new display so I'm looking to move them to a new home. They are ready to go. I have no idea how many there are but it's in the hundreds. Have had them for about a year and they are used to Alpharetta tap water with a little Magnesium and Calcium added to bring TDS up to about 200.

Here is a photo from today after I captured them out of the display.

APC_0409-hdr.jpg
    Last edited by Mot; 07-08-2019 at 03:39 PM.

Hi Mot,

I'd be happy to buy 30 from you. I live in Lilburn. They look beautiful. I have a couple of Cherry Reds right now and am just starting out in the hobby.

What is the best way to pick them up? I can make it out to Alpharetta most days this week, or the weekend if that is more convenient. I also work in Buckhead if that is helpful.

And good luck with the Aquascaping Contest!

James Ashley

Interested in seeing pics when you get the new scape done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry James. Sold them all already.

Id be happy to show you all the results when I can. Will be later this year after rankings have been anounced. If anyone wants to stop by and check out my current tanks you are more than welcome to come have a beverage and talk tanks.

SOLD OUT. Thanks for the interest! Im sure Ill have more great items in the future.