AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: FS: Blue Gene JD, Tahitian black sand, 10g and two 20g Talls, large tetra filter

PRICES REDUCED: BGJD, Tahitian black sand, 10g and two 20g Talls, large tetra filter

we have an extra blue gene jack dempsey that is available for rehoming if anyone is interested. 5-5.5" gender unknown. excellent color, fins, and health. we have 5 JD and figured we would place the largest to free up some swimming space in their 120g. $15 i guess. paid $10 at petland dunwoody a year ago and it was 2".

one 10g tank with lid and HOB. no light. $5.

two 20g tall tanks with lids and whisper filter included. $10 each price with no light.

one 20g tall light, old black perfecto with wood grain inlay along front. florescent comes with bulb. $5

black metal stand for 20H on top with wire rack on bottom for supplies or a plant...not a tank on bottom. $5

double outflow tetra whisper 60 (i think) HOB filter, 330gph. nice, quiet, and easy maintenance, $10. did a great job on the 55g it was on. never used the lid and i will look for it in the pile o' filter parts.

Black tahitian moon sand. enough for a 55g to have a 2" sand bed if i recall correctly. $20.

first one to show up gets it. :) dacula/auburn up 316 as if you were going to athens. zip 30011
    Last edited by liz3; 02-17-2011 at 08:41 PM. Reason: reduced prices
    "Fish recognize a bad leader." - Conan O'Brien

i wish i was close. if you have a 20H at the spring auction i'll grab it from you

not going to spring auction. sorry.

Interested in the sand. We are right by you too. In Winder, when are you usually available? Are you getting out of the hobby? If not we can probably trade for fish if you're interested.
    Atypical Fish
    470-234-4236
    www.atypicalfish.com

Atyplical...sending you a PM

prices reduced

Is the sand still available

actually, everything is spoken for other than the JD.