AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: New Species!!!

Lol New Species!!!

Tired of the same old stuff? The Petco in Peachtree City has updated their selection of freshwater fish species to offer something new and different to your aquarium. They also rotate new varieties of saltwater fish each week!

FWIW, I was there 2 days ago looking at the Bettas and out of the corner of my eye saw a tiger oscar doing it's best impression of the "Flying Wallendas". I scooped it up pretty quick but you could tell it was quite shocked when it got back in it's tank. So if you're considering one, you might want to wait or look very close at them.

Quote Originally Posted by PMcDonald3 View Post
    Tired of the same old stuff? The Petco in Peachtree City has updated their selection of freshwater fish species to offer something new and different to your aquarium. They also rotate new varieties of saltwater fish each week!
    Man, talk about an obvious employee post.

Blog Entries
    We don't prohibit them. As long as they are in For Sale, let it be. If the ads get too bad, we can start charging. Most people realize that if you post too much, people stop reading your threads. I will point out that we are mostly freshwater enthusiasts and posting the saltwater lists here might be a waste of time.

I challenge them to even try and approach our selection, LOL Ken
    An empty tank is a terrible thing to waste

After that last auction, no doubt!!!! lol :)