AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Atypical Fish Back in Business! Put your requests in now for our first new order!

Atypical Fish Back in Business! Put your requests in now for our first new order!

Hello!

I am happy to say that we are back in business! I apologize for the inconvenience and unavailability, we have moved! Our new location is from our residence and we are now located right off of 29 in Auburn. Our new address is 1711 Wynfield Ln, Auburn GA 30011. We will be doing our first small order and pickup for Wednesday of this week. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are looking for something in particular, and I will do my best to get it for you if it is available. We are still setting up a few more systems, and the first order will be small, so put your requests in quickly.

Thank you all for your patience and your business, and we hope we can help you find the perfect new addition to your aquarium!

Sarah Martin
    Atypical Fish
    www.atypicalfish.com
    770-900-5320
    Atypical Fish
    470-234-4236
    www.atypicalfish.com

any chance of any true altum angels???

Jim
    Dacula

I'm Sorry Not at this time. Although I do have another supplier who usually can get the rarer fish. However because we just moved and don't have all systems up and running we don't have the capacity for the large volume order yet that I have to get from them. But keep us in mind and shoot me an e-mail at atypicalfish@yahoo.com and I'll add your requests to my list of things to keep an eye out for, and when they come available I'll let you know!
    Atypical Fish
    470-234-4236
    www.atypicalfish.com

Just to verify, the Ocellatus are $30 each?

Lol if you click on inventory, you gain a "grooming services" tab. I want to have you groom my JD's!

Quote Originally Posted by bettadood View Post
    Lol if you click on inventory, you gain a "grooming services" tab. I want to have you groom my JD's!
    Funny... when I click on inventory, I get inventory. There is a "grooming" tab just above the inventory tab. Maybe you clicked on the wrong one... besides, even if they did make a mistake, give them a break they are trying to start a business. Point out mistakes and problems but you don't have to make fun of them....
    Ron VanZant

OH I didn't mean anything hard i just got some giggling at the thought of fish grooming. The website is fantastic and I really like everything about it I'm sorry if my comment came accross wrong.

And yeah, it doesn't take you to grooming I was saying the grooming tab appears just as you described. If you click it it takes you to services so the links fine and everything.

Haha... Yes I'm having some difficulties with the website. I set it up using a template, and have tried to change that several times! Sometimes it works right, other times it doesn't. I guess I'm better at fish keeping than website creation!
    Atypical Fish
    470-234-4236
    www.atypicalfish.com

Thank you for understanding!

We are just a small family trying to provide a service! It's tough to try to start any business, but with fish it is especially difficult, I just was getting tired of trying to find something different at chain stores with no luck, so my husband and I really just wanted to solve that problem for others he best we can! We are small but we try to provide personal and honest services.
    Atypical Fish
    470-234-4236
    www.atypicalfish.com