AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 55 Gallon Aquarium Tank and Stand, Rare Fish, Arowana, Red Tail Catfish, Tiger Oscar

Exclamation **PRICE DROP** $180 55 Gallon Aquarium Tank & Stand,etc. full setup

Up for sale is my entire 55 gallon monster setup Tank, stand, and all
    Lots of money invested, stock, and supplies for as little as $180 Obo (OR BEST OFFER)
    see most recent post for updates on price/availability

Included:
    55 Gallon Aquarium
    55 Gallon Aquarium Stand with dual cabinets
    Dual Lighting
    MarineLand Penguin 350 Filter
    Tahitian Moon Sand
    Tiki Hut
    Air Pump with lines and stones
    Digital Temperature Reader and Strips
    and extras (Food, Water Conditioners, Medications, Nets, Breeders, Timers, cleaning Brushes, Cleaning Supplies, Extra Filters, Lots of Carbon, air stones, etc.)

yes it hods water, has no scratches and stand is also in mint condition, I am running along with the Penguin 350
    $180 for all the above, tank, stand, etc.

Additional:
    10 gallons worth of Malaysian Drift Wood, Rocks, Slate, Caves. (All purchased Yesterday for over $80) - $60 OBO

Or all of the additional equipment AND tank and stand and fish can be purchased for $220.
    This is a deal considering the price on the tank and stand alone is over $300, same goes for filtration and Driftwood.

For any additional info, questions, comments etc. you can contact me at 770-815-0810, Richard ** Texting is preferred, especially if you want an immediate response**
    Last edited by Gradybaby16; 11-28-2011 at 09:24 PM. Reason: update

wow an arowana and red tail cat in a 55gal those two fish need a way way way bigger tank and soon, wish i had a tank big enough for an arowana id love to have one.

Yeah plans where to upgrade to a 300 gallon a few weeks ago but i was to slow to win the tank.......... so ive decided to sell it all and completely focus on SW reef tank, and sell my fw before they get to big since its taking to long to find a larger tank.....didn't realize it would take this long to sell my fw setup though

Blog Entries
    The tank/stand/lid & lights will go at $150 or less. Maybe slightly higher is you separate, but you risk getting stuck with a piece. A used Magnum is worth about $40, new ones are $90 online.

The fish have to go first. No one will buy a tank that small with fish that need a huge tank eventually. Getting money out of fish is really hard. Except for the arowana, all of them are cheap and common when small and grow quickly, so there is always an oversupply of big ones. If you are going to be buying SW stuff, you might try trading for store credit at a place you are likely to buy from. Caves and driftwood and maybe some supplies will sell here if you post pics of each piece, price right, and delivery to a club meeting.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but I have scanned a lot of CL fishtank/aquarium/fish tank listings. I have seen a lot of "Free 10 inch oscar posts". Price it right and someone will take the tank with fish and go trade them in, but you'll get more if you empty it first.

We have a list of LFS in the stickies section. Might be worth a few phone calls.
    Last edited by Demonfish; 11-18-2011 at 11:09 PM.

kool, thanks alot man, yeah im working out getting rid of the fish now, i cant trade anything for credit at my lfs, because they only specialize in SW and reefs so they would have no use for anything i have ha.......got a few people talking about buying the fish....... i was just getting ready to see if i could get like $100 for all of them lol a stretch i know........... but turns out ill make better off by selling them individually so far with the lowest offers

but yeah and ill probably adjust my prices after that

Blog Entries
    I would give you $40 for the filter, so after the fish are gone and if you don't get a better offer or package it with the tank, send me a PM. Where are you located? If you are going to be buying a stable, storable staple like instant ocean, you could try for store credit at Petlant Dunwoody or other store that isn't near, but stock up on stuff you will need eventually. Selling fish for cash one by one is likely to get you the most money, but could take a while. Post on CL and free local newpaper sites. Atlanta is a good place to buy used tanks, but not to sell them. There are just too many people dumping them as they move away. If you decide to go for a 300 again, let us know. We will help you look.

for the Penguin 350? im located in suwanee

yeah im taking offers on everything right now, really trying to get rid of it all......... would like to sell all the fish for $80 if possible..... if i can sell the tank TODAy...... id probably drop the price some

Blog Entries
    yes, I formally offer $40 for the magnum 350, all hoses, clamps, valves, pleated filters, intakes, media canisters, outtakes and media that goes with it. Either I will pick up or meet you, i am in Johns Creek, so that's not bad. If you are patient you might do better, but that is all I can budget for a used filter right now.

Its not my favorite filter, but i already have several, so it makes maintenance easier for me. Clean one canister, put in next filter, repeat.

PM me here if I am the high bidder when you no longer need it for the fish.

price dropped and updated