AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying new tank (55 gallon)...thoughts??

To Demonfish: I think after setting up the filter will do just great! I love how easy it is to maintain and everything that I had read is that is it is super reliable so I will stick with it. It is also super quiet!

To hsd: I am new to the area and this forum what are the details with the auction?? Would it be worth a trip to atlanta from athens?

Thanks for all the comments and help everyone. I posted a thread about the project. If you're interested you can follow it here!
    http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showt...Gallon-Project

Thanks for all the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by UGA_Grad_Student View Post
    To hsd: I am new to the area and this forum what are the details with the auction?? Would it be worth a trip to atlanta from athens?
    details you'll find in this thread http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showt...Spring-Auction
    More info will probably come as the date to the auction gets closer. It usually lasts the whole day, and probably around 1000 items. Worth the trip? Yep, some folks drive in from surrounding states as well.

Awesome, I may just be making a journey to Atlanta soon!!

I have another question about the auction. From what I have read, it will consist of both fish and plants....but what about inverts?? Is there anyone who have gone previously that might be able to answer my question?

Yep inverts too. Basically anything alive like fish, plants, and inverts are in the auction. Dry good auction is done as a silent auction, items will have tags taped to them, and you just write down your bidder number and how much you want to bid on the item. Dry good auction is stuff like aquariums, filters, books, odds and ends and anything else related to the hobby that people decide to bring.