AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: 36g high with stand, herp tanks, duck weed, molly fry

36g high with stand, herp tanks, duck weed, molly fry

36g high with iron stand, mesh lid, glass lid, and light: $75 or best offer12"x12"x18" Exoterra Herp tank (great for small tree frogs, young cresties, day geckos, or a single adult gecko of medium size) $40 or best offer12"x12"x12" Exoterra Herp Tank (great for a small-medium gecko or terestrial frog, an arachnid, or other invert) $30 or best offerAll are used and have served me well, just trying to trim down some of my overstock stuff.Duckweed: FREE. Just come and get it when I have too much! Once I'm able to start making it to meetings, I'll be happy to bring it with me. Molly fry: neon, balloon belly, possibly lyre-tail or sailfins. Gender unknown. The smallest is about 1/8 inch, mostly browns and golds, starting to show some spotting in the largest babies. $1 each, but I'll be happy to trade for other fry. Just offer! I have about 6-10 that I'm willing to part with.

Where r u located?
    It's time to make Lemonade out of all these Lemons!

I'm out in smyrna/marrietta.

what are dimensions on 36 high , cannot find a reference to it anywhere ,

I would love to come get some duckweed from you. Not too much just a little to get my own supply started. Can you please call me at 7274095362