AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Mature Pictus Catfish Pair For Sale *** Also 35 to 40 gallon octagon shaped aquarium

Mature Pictus Catfish Pair For Sale *** Also 35 to 40 gallon octagon shaped aquarium

Hi Everyone,

My husband and I are moving to the Philadelphia area (currently live in Cumming, GA) and we have two catfish that we would like to re-home. I know that the trip would be far too stressful on them.

I am not 100% sure what breed they are, but I feel pretty confident that they are both Pimelodus Pictus. We have had them for close to 5 years and they are healthy and both around 6 inches long.

They each have a faux log that they love to hide out in. I will give these to whomever is interested in them. We need to make sure that they stay together as they have lived together for their entire lives.

I also have a 35 to 40 gallon (I forget which it is, but I am pretty sure it is a 40 gallon) octagon aquarium with stand and overhead light fixture for sale. I am throwing out the filter though, so you would need a new one. It is water tight and ready for use. The stand is black in color as is the top fixture. Everything works and it looks pretty good still, but it is used and is not perfect. We can throw in some supplies we have around as well - some unused bags of gravel, water additives, etc.

I am looking for $10 per catfish and $25 for the aquarium and stand.

Please note that this is not a good aquarium for the catfish. They are too large for this aquarium.

Let me know if you are interested and we can schedule a time for you to come and view the fish and/or the aquarium.

Thanks!

Matt and Michelle

Any chance you can send/post a pic of the tank? Sending PM.

All, I apologize for being out of the loop. We still have the items for sale, but we had to go to Pennsylvania for a few weeks and I would not have been able to meet anyone. I am back for a week, and my schedule is completely open.

I need to find a home for the pictus pair before selling the aquarium since they are in it temporarily right now.

I will do $10 for the pair to a good home. I will try to get some pictures up this evening or you can stop by to see them.

Also, I have lots of new aquarium gravel, new Eheim filters, lots of new biobags and charcoal, fluval, a new box of eheim mech and a new box of eheim substrate.

- Michelle

What eheim filters do you have. I might be interested

See bottom right in this pic for Eheim filters. I believe I have the big filter unit they fit into as well. I can check tonight, but I am pretty sure I still have it.
    aq_stuff.JPG

Here are some grainy pics, but all I can do right now unfortunately. We are almost completely moved out of this house and getting ready to rent it out. We are down to the fish, the aquarium, aquarium stuff (see pics below), 40 lbs of gravel, some other small things, and a Ford Expedition we are selling cheap. Ha!

I also have a 10 gallon aquarium with no hood (unless I can find it somewhere), a 20 or 25 gallon with a hood and light (a very plain one - no bells or whistles) and a contraption that you hook to the sink faucet that allows you to drain the water from the aquarium and refill with ease.
    aq1.JPGaq2.JPGaq_stuff.JPGgravel.JPG

I tried sending you a pm but it did not go. I am interested in the aquarium. You can send me an email so we can exchange contact info.
    newbury433@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I really cannot sell the aquarium until I find a home for the pictus pair. They are living in it temporarily as we already got rid of their larger tank. Once someone responds on them, I can sell the aquarium at that time. Hopefully it will be this weekend. Fingers crossed!

- Michelle

I sent a pm yestetday with my number but no response. I will take the the aquarium and the catfish.
    Karl
    678-622-2570