AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petland Dunwoody's 12 Year Aniversary

Petland Dunwoody's 12 Year Aniversary

Our 12 Year anniversary is coming up soon at Petland in Dunwoody!
    For the entire month of October we will be having all sorts events throughout the store, and best of all: Sales in the fish room! Its a great time to come on by and check out what we have going on! There will be sales that will go on all month, and sales that will be by the week or day. Ill try to keep you all updated as far as what each sales are as they come from fish to tank to other fish products! Keep an eye on our page on Facebook as well for the sales.
    Here our the events in case you were interested:
    Hamster Race - October 6th
    Reptile Showcase - October 13th and 14th
    Pet Costume Contest - October 27th
    Dachshund Race - October 28th

I'd love to know when your fish sales are active. No offense... I work very close to the DW store, visit regularly, and buy rarely - the prices in the fish room fore cichlids are outrageously expensive. Since most of us know where the fish stock in that store comes from, it's hard to rationalize the mark-up. Maybe the rent next to WalMart is high. hehe

My .02.

Blog Entries
    I don't blame them for market prices. I just wish I could get them for my fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfish View Post
    I don't blame them for market prices. I just wish I could get them for my fish.
    Agreed. If you can get that price for those fish, by all means, do it. I will add that the fish room is nice, with a great variety from salt, corals, to fresh and plants.

Nice timing, my 55 gallon just finished cycling. I'll be in probably several times over the next few weeks while stocking up.

Hey everyone right now our sales for this week are starting off this way:
    Buy two plants get one free and buy two pounds of liverock get one free!
    There will also be tons of dry product sales throughout the month. Ill keep you updated!

Quote Originally Posted by lilhebert View Post
    Hey everyone right now our sales for this week are starting off this way:
    Buy two plants get one free and buy two pounds of liverock get one free!
    There will also be tons of dry product sales throughout the month. Ill keep you updated!
    Would you happen to have any frogbit or dwarf water luttuce in stock? ;-)

It is called Retail for a reason....

We do have some frogbit right now, you can get a nice little handful for a dollar.

For what it's worth...they told me the Bolivian Rams I bought from them were raised in the United States (Miami?) by breeders who use ponds. And yes, they were more expensive, but they are also significantly happier, hardier and more colorful than the Bolivian Rams I got from Petsmart.