AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: (or free) aggressive fish to good home

(or free) aggressive fish to good home

Hey loves, I have a 5 (ish) inch dinosaur bichir and a 5 (ish) inch african knife fish that I need to rehome. I'm in Athens but am willing to meet someone if need be. I'm not willing to ship. Both are in great health and I've never had any sort of issues with them. The bichir has a lot of personality and is definitely a food hog with the potential to grow tons. The knife fish is currently really shy but definitely more active at night. Both fish are awesome but they just are not working in my tank anymore. Let me know if I can answer any questions. I feel guilty about trying to rehome them so I'd like to have it done sooner rather than later :P Thanks :) Screen shot 2013-01-21 at 8.02.51 PM.jpg

PM sent. pls check

Blog Entries
    Hi Olivia!

I'll trade you a Waltz and Tango for the fishies....whaddya say?? Welcome to the AAAA!

Dan Asher.
    I really only have room for ONE MORE TANK!

I can get them tomorrow if they are still available. Just let me know. phillipsteadham@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Kachine View Post
    Hey loves, I have a 5 (ish) inch dinosaur bichir and a 5 (ish) inch african knife fish that I need to rehome. I'm in Athens but am willing to meet someone if need be. I'm not willing to ship. Both are in great health and I've never had any sort of issues with them. The bichir has a lot of personality and is definitely a food hog with the potential to grow tons. The knife fish is currently really shy but definitely more active at night. Both fish are awesome but they just are not working in my tank anymore. Let me know if I can answer any questions. I feel guilty about trying to rehome them so I'd like to have it done sooner rather than later :P Thanks :) Screen shot 2013-01-21 at 8.02.51 PM.jpg

Phillip-- I have someone who is currently interested in them but if that falls through I will let you know immediately. Thanks :)