AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: For Sale: Breeding pairs Angelfish and entire set up

Unhappy For Sale: Breeding pairs Angelfish and entire set up

Hi
    I am moving soon and my new place does not allow me to keep pets. I hate having to do this but have to sell all my aquarium things and their inmates. I have
    6 (probably 8 now) breeding pairs of freshwater angelfish, They are about 4 inches or larger (not sure how to measure them as they keep moving quickly but I had them since they were a dime size)
    2 pairs of green corys (They probably breed too but I dont know for sure)-usually zip around too quickly for measuring-maybe about 1.5 inches or so and
    a few other fishes.
    few tanks-10 gallon tank (no cover) and a 5 gallon tank with cover and lights,
    2 or 3 emperor penguin 400 filters- fully functioning,
    Added surfaces for bacteria to grow.
    multiple other filters- 6 more in all- including a smaller emperor type, an aqueon 40?, etc,
    a couple of air pumps and regulators and
    the full set up-decorations- I have asian theme styled decorations, automatic feeder, heaters, driftwood, gravel (about 10-12 lbs- probably more), rocks, fake plants.....
    Plus about 2 months of food.

I was trying to breed the angelfish and have
    a hatchery and other equipment. They have laid eggs multiple times but I havent quite gotten the knack of breeding them yet. They first laid eggs 8 months ago and do so every few weeks.

But since my current landlord wants to renovate/ upgrade his place and my new place will not let me keep them I would like to sell my entire inventory to someone with some experience in keeping angelfish. I have enjoyed having them over the past year and would like them to get a good home where they will be taken care of. The tanks I have are a 10 gallon tank and a 5 gallon tank.

My other tank in which they are kept is 29 gallons but is not for sale (belongs toa friend)
    I would prefer to sell the entire equipment together so I know that they will have enough filtration in their new home.

Please message me if you or anyone you know would be interested in purchasing my fishes and equipment. I am happy to help you set up the tanks at your place too....
    Thank you for reading

Blog Entries
    sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by tomtom View Post
    Hi
    I am moving soon and my new place does not allow me to keep pets. I hate having to do this but have to sell all my aquarium things and their inmates. I have
    6 (probably 8 now) breeding pairs of freshwater angelfish, They are about 4 inches or larger (not sure how to measure them as they keep moving quickly but I had them since they were a dime size)
    2 pairs of green corys (They probably breed too but I dont know for sure)-usually zip around too quickly for measuring-maybe about 1.5 inches or so and
    a few other fishes.
    few tanks-10 gallon tank (no cover) and a 5 gallon tank with cover and lights,
    2 or 3 emperor penguin 400 filters- fully functioning,
    Added surfaces for bacteria to grow.
    multiple other filters- 6 more in all- including a smaller emperor type, an aqueon 40?, etc,
    a couple of air pumps and regulators and
    the full set up-decorations- I have asian theme styled decorations, automatic feeder, heaters, driftwood, gravel (about 10-12 lbs- probably more), rocks, fake plants.....
    Plus about 2 months of food.

I was trying to breed the angelfish and have
    a hatchery and other equipment. They have laid eggs multiple times but I havent quite gotten the knack of breeding them yet. They first laid eggs 8 months ago and do so every few weeks.

But since my current landlord wants to renovate/ upgrade his place and my new place will not let me keep them I would like to sell my entire inventory to someone with some experience in keeping angelfish. I have enjoyed having them over the past year and would like them to get a good home where they will be taken care of. The tanks I have are a 10 gallon tank and a 5 gallon tank.

My other tank in which they are kept is 29 gallons but is not for sale (belongs toa friend)
    I would prefer to sell the entire equipment together so I know that they will have enough filtration in their new home.

Please message me if you or anyone you know would be interested in purchasing my fishes and equipment. I am happy to help you set up the tanks at your place too....
    Thank you for reading
    The 'other' Larry

Hi Larry
    Sent you a pm.
    Thanks