AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Hello, and thanks for the Sponsorship opportunity

Hello, and thanks for the Sponsorship opportunity

Hello All!
    Thanks for the great opportunity to be part of this club. We have recently added a freshwater section to our already existing saltwater showroom, And hope to be able to provide you with a great selection of rare and unusual fish, and a healthy, conditioned state.
    We would gladly offer a discount to all club members, and can take special orders and requests for all inquiries (livestock, hardgoods, setups, you name it).

Currently, if you like our Facebook page and share our post about it, we are giving away a free SeaSystems SSR-200 media reactor, with carbon, feed, pump, and necessary tubing. All for simply sharing the post. Just a taste of things to come....

cool cool... I'll make it a point to check you guys out. Igood luck!

Quote Originally Posted by AShin View Post
    cool cool... I'll make it a point to check you guys out. Igood luck!
    Absolutely! We plan on offering the club some great deals, discounts, and group buys that arent available to the general public. Just for supporting this forum! Come and check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by SEA Atlanta View Post
    Absolutely! We plan on offering the club some great deals, discounts, and group buys that arent available to the general public. Just for supporting this forum! Come and check us out!
    I'll be looking forward to it!

Did they ever reopen the retail store?????? If so,where?

Quote Originally Posted by fishman View Post
    Did they ever reopen the retail store?????? If so,where?
    Unfortunately they decided not to re-open. A lot of complications with the contractors and landlords. In the end they decided to cut their losses and not reopen the retail store. They still running aquarium maintenance service and of course their mother company MRC (My Reef Creations) is going very strong. Sometimes it is just better for a company to pump all their efforts into something more sustainable and profitable like MRC.

But yes, not more retail store for SEA Atlanta.
    Jakub Lapinski - Premier Aquatics Manager
    Premier Aquatics - (770) 321-8404
    Email - jakub@premieraquatics.net

aX·i·o
    ·mat·ic - taken for granted : self-evident or unquestionable.