Hi, my name is Stephanie, my husband Frank and I own Low Country Cichlids located in Savannah, GA. We breed African cichlids from all three Rift Lakes (Malawi, Tanganyika, and Victoria). We converted our garage into our fish room last year so we are not technically a "store" but we do allow people to visit upon appointment. We do most of our sales via our website: www.lowcountrycichlids.com. Our website was just completely redesigned and upgraded last week to include a shopping cart so now purchasing from us is now easier. I also make/sell my own line of premium fish food. It is available is 6 different varieties: Carnivore Fish, Carnivore Invertebrates, Rift Lake Herbivore, Omnivore, Piscivore, and Grow formula. It comes in two sizes: 8oz for $8.99 or 1lb for $16 (Rift Lake is 8oz for $9.99 or 1lb for $18). All ingredients and nutritional analysis are available on my website.

Please come check us out and if you have any questions feel free to email me at lowcountrycichlids@gmail.com or you can call me at 912-323-0538. And for showing our appreciation of allowing us to be added as a sponsor/LFS on the AAAA forum....all members of AAAA will receive 10% off your total order (when you add coupon code AAAA at checkout).

Thank you,
Frank & Stephanie Butt

Facebook page: www.facebook.com/LowCountryCichlids

As an added bonus, if you are looking to purchase Holey Rock for your aquarium I am an affiliate of North Texas Holey Rock. If you add coupon code LCC to your check out you will receive 10% off your total purchase of holey rock. You can visit Jim Howe at http://www.ntholeyrock.com/?Click=85.