AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring 2014 Auction Registration is now OPEN!!!

Wiki says that is the Ohio class SSBN Maryland.

can i register items to sell later or do I have to do it now? also do I need to print the bidder number off?

ok another question, so after I get my bidder number I go to the screen for selling stuff, and it wants a bag number, do I just put #1?
    also are there seller numbers, only reason I ask is because i was looking at something from last year, and it was talking about seller numbers.
    last one, I know at the "mini auctions" people use sharpie to describe whats in the bag, but for the bug auctions are there labels that we print out etc?this is my first time that I will sell so sorry for all the questions.

You can log back in and see your number. It has a link on your number page to register bags to sell.

Your first bag is bag 1. You would label it XXX-1 , where XXX is your number. Your second bag would be XXX-2, and so on.

People still use the same methods they use in the mini auction... those that label still label... those that sharpie still sharpie. Just remember, information is your friend, as a seller. Common names, scientific names, special care requirements. If juveniles of breeds with color morphs, include pics of parents.

thanks! if i register something now, and then decide not to bring it is there a penalty? this is a little off topic but can you still get BAP points at the big auction or just at the meetings?

Quote Originally Posted by fishdude3233 View Post
    thanks! if i register something now, and then decide not to bring it is there a penalty? this is a little off topic but can you still get BAP points at the big auction or just at the meetings?
    The only penalty is that you don't get cash for the sale. And yes, you can get BAP (and HAP) points at the big auction. Just remember to bring your BAP or HAP sheet so there is a record.

last thing you guys have been so helpful,

where do I get the BAP sheets, I know I found out were to get them once, but now I can't find it....
    Last edited by fishdude3233; 03-04-2014 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishdude3233 View Post
    last thing you guys have been so helpful,

where do I get the BAP sheets, I know I found out were to get them once, but now I can't find it....
    http://www.atlantaaquarium.com/showt...-Award-Program

Seller and bidder number is the same. You can pre-register items up until the start of the auction, edit your list and delete items. I had to delete items before because I could not catch the critters in the morning of the auction. Of course when I came home later in the day they were out in the open and probably laughing at me. You can print labels from this list or hand write the info on the bags. Whatever is easier for you but the info (seller#/info and bag# and contents) has to be the same. I usually pre-register and print my labels from that site and sharpie write any additional info on the bag, like age of critters, max size when fully grown. You can also add water requirements or anything that is special for your fish like carnivores, needs driftwood, etc. The more info, the more likely your fish will go to an appropriate home.

Quote Originally Posted by Mog Carns View Post
    Wiki says that is the Ohio class SSBN Maryland.
    That would be correct. That was my first boat 91ish in new construction until shore duty in 95. Got my dolphins on it. After shore duty, I was stationed on the 737 so I really had two numbers to hit. Oh well, just like the lotto. lol