AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Spring 2014 Auction Registration is now OPEN!!!

will show my age SSBN 608

Sellers will assist themselves as well as the auction staff by labeling their bags as clearly as possible. Double check your work so you do not end up with 2 bags having the same number. Small mistakes are easy to correct during a mini-auction, but there is a lot happening at a fast pace during the large spring/fall auctions. Anything and everything that helps to keep the flow going smoothly helps everyone, and keeps the stress levels in check. Thank you all in advance.

Spring 2014 Auction Registration is now OPEN!!!

Post edited, I misread something and thought he was 66 years wise.
    Last edited by spidangular; 03-05-2014 at 12:18 PM.

Did you help them blow it up to hide the defection of the Red Oktober?

Does registration close at any point? I just realized that this was coming (been out of the loop for some time now. Whoops!) and I found some items and fish (looking at you male A. elizabethae) that I want to put up.

***EDIT***

Also, do people mostly not register what they are selling? It seems as though there are not a gratuitous amount of things listed on the "Up for Auction" tab. I have only been to one auction before, but I remember multiple tables worth of fish and plants?
    Last edited by Aquatic_Adam; 03-18-2014 at 12:29 PM. Reason: addition question

Quote Originally Posted by Aquatic_Adam View Post
    Does registration close at any point? I just realized that this was coming (been out of the loop for some time now. Whoops!) and I found some items and fish (looking at you male A. elizabethae) that I want to put up.

***EDIT***

Also, do people mostly not register what they are selling? It seems as though there are not a gratuitous amount of things listed on the "Up for Auction" tab. I have only been to one auction before, but I remember multiple tables worth of fish and plants?
    Many won't register things until a day or two before the auction. Many people don't even know what they will be selling in the auction till the night before.

Quote Originally Posted by canoe View Post
    Sellers will assist themselves as well as the auction staff by labeling their bags as clearly as possible. Double check your work so you do not end up with 2 bags having the same number. Small mistakes are easy to correct during a mini-auction, but there is a lot happening at a fast pace during the large spring/fall auctions. Anything and everything that helps to keep the flow going smoothly helps everyone, and keeps the stress levels in check. Thank you all in advance.
    As one of the folks who sits on the stage all day, I cannot begin to tell you how helpful this is to us. Numbering errors can become pretty confusing since we have so many bags coming through so quickly.

Blog Entries
    Does registration close at any point?
    The online registration will go offline at 10AM as the registration data is transferred to the on-site auction server. You can then continue to register your items on-site at the auction. A few computers will be available for you to register and register items. I would highly recommend registering and registering as many items as possible before-hand to avoid any lines. Alternatively, you can also bring your own tablet or laptop and access the registration site via free WiFi (local only, no internet) and wait in no line.

Clearly Oxheart did help them blow it up, and cannot tell us...

To donate fish, can I just bring the bags? Too lazy to get a number, lol