AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Large selection of Driftwood for Sale!

Large selection of Driftwood for Sale!

12 Pieces for Sale!

High quality driftwood available.

Wood ranges from 1 foot in length to almost 4 feet.

Perfect decorative driftwood pieces good for aquariums or creative artwork.

Pieces usually sell for $35-$75 a piece.

See all the possibilities here:

http://www.grainsofearth.org/25-crea...use-driftwood/

Email for pics!

None of these items are suitable for an aquarium, at least not that I can find. That light wouldn't last long under water.

Well, what I understand reading that post is this; He has pieces of driftwood available for sale for either aquarium use or can be turn into other creative non aquarium uses. Wish pictures would be provided without having to email......however the email wasn't provided either....

Blog Entries
    Click the link to view pics. I agree with Ken. Cool looking stuff, but I'd keep it out of the water.

*Sniff sniff* ...I think my spam's on fire... nothing there has anything to do with aquarium use.

Like I said,I don't think he is selling any of those artistic pieces made from driftwood. Merely showing what could be done with the actual pieces of wood that he is selling. Which is why I said I wish I could see the driftwood pictures.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Correct...he is not selling those items. But I think for anyone to take him seriously, he's going to have to post some pictures of what he *is* trying to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian912 View Post
    Like I said,I don't think he is selling any of those artistic pieces made from driftwood. Merely showing what could be done with the actual pieces of wood that he is selling. Which is why I said I wish I could see the driftwood pictures.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
    The 'other' Larry

Quote Originally Posted by caricell View Post
    Correct...he is not selling those items. But I think for anyone to take him seriously, he's going to have to post some pictures of what he *is* trying to sell.
    Aye, or at least the email in which to request the pictures...