AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: Spring Auction

Spring Auction

I will be attending the spring auction in a few weeks. If anyone would like to order some fish food, I can bring it up with me. I also have some fish for sale that I can bring. I have some juvenile Xystichromis phytophagus "Christmas fulu" that are 1.5"-2", some Neolamprologus tetracanthus fry that are 1", and 4 juvenile Cyprichromis leptosoma Mpulungu that are 2". (all fish unsexed).

Thanks,
    Stephanie

I have Neolamp. cylindricus fry. Would you be interested in trading for your Neolamp. tetracanthus?
    Ron VanZant

How many cylindricus do you have and how big are they? I love cylindricus. Bought 8 of them once....ended up with 2 males so you know what happened to the rest ;)

I have plenty... probably 100. They are still small. Maybe 1/2-3/4". I am willing to trade 2 of mine for one of yours. How many tetracanthus do you have? I like to get good sized groups.
    Ron VanZant

probably about 40-50. Mine are from 2 different spawnings so they range from 3/4" - 1.25". Do you have a picture of your breeders? Here is a picture of my male. http://i1351.photobucket.com/albums/...psac2ecc0a.jpg

Sorry, I no longer have the breeders (they are in the capable hands of Marcie and Len).
    Ron VanZant

that's ok, I no longer have my breeders either. Too many fry...lol Well tell me how many you want and I'll bring you up some then :)

I would like about a dozen. I can meet you at the spring auction. Thanks.
    Ron VanZant

Great, I will free up a tank for the Cylindricus and see you at the auction! Thank you.