AquaRank.com

Upcoming Events for the Next 90 Day(s)

Thread: ACA 2013 Louisville Car Pools

ACA 2013 Louisville Car Pools

I am starting this thread to see if anyone driving to ACA wants to share rides. If you have room, please add to this thread. If you are looking for a ride, PM the driver.

I have room for one person and fish and will be leaving Wednesday afternoon to attend the Bourbon tour Thursday morning. Would like someone to share driving and split gas. Should get about 35 MPG on the highway.

I do not plan to stay for the full auction and will probably leave Louisville early afternoon. I will likely stop once or twice to get out and walk a bit so my body does not become permanently crouched over.

I live in southern Forsyth county and can pick up someone on the way out, or you can park in my driveway or garage.

I have satellite radio usually tuned to classic rock, but also enjoy jazz and classical music. Caution: known to uncontrollably sing out loud to certain songs by The Who.

If you are interested in riding, send me a PM.

Jim

Blog Entries
    Gosh, Jim, you make me want to go now, but, alas, I have to be content with (as my doctor says) "healing and sealing" over these coming weeks and months. Good luck with the trip, Louisville is a beautiful city, the walk along the Belvedere on the Ohio River is very scenic and you can't even THINK of passing up a donut at Charles Heitzman's. They are GREAT!!

Dan
    I really only have room for ONE MORE TANK!

You are missed Dan, we need you back! Keep on the mend. You are in our thoughts often. I'll send you some pics for the donut recommendation.